Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide service desk support and any other duties as needed.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Need 3-5 years on International support in a Service Desk environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of Supporting Windows, Office, VPN, Antivirus and other technologies.
- Clear understanding of Networking concepts.
- Logical frame of mind to support new issues.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified preferred.
- Certification on Windows 7/8/10 preferred.
- Experience on Cisco Call Manager, CA Service Desk, MAC OS, Oracle, Clarity PPM, SFDC, ACD platforms preferred.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe.
Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.