Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Technical Skill Sets
• Good knowledge of setups and process flows in R12 Order Management, Service Contracts, Accounts Receivables
• Ability to Produce Technical documents MD070 and Testing scenarios
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills required
• Ability to manage, track and progress their own project tasks related work
• work as an individual contributor with minimum guidance required
• Oracle Developer certification
• Good understanding and working experience of Oracle AIM methodology.
• Process Oriented and ability to produce quality deliverables
Behavioral Skill Sets
Work history demonstrates: Good analytical ability, Multi tasking, Should work independently on assigned tasks with quick turnaround time and Good team player
Quality and Adherence to Standards
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.