Welcome to Allscripts. Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Allscripts is hiring for Powerbuilder at Bangalore
Exp: 2 yrs - 4 yrs
Critical / Skills – mandatory/required skills
• Proficient in Powerbuilder 12.5
• Proficient in SQL scripting
• Familiar with pharmacy inventory, dispensing, dosing, screening, nursing assessments or medication administration
• Experience with hospital clinical applications
• Proficient with MS Team Foundation Server and source control
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills – preferred or nice to have skills
• Experience or familiarity with healthcare industry
• SAFe Agile experience
• Knowledge of First Databank Pharmacy content
• Experience with onshore/offshore development
• Object Oriented Development Expertise
• Client-server and n-tier concepts
• Database architecture, design, development, and optimization using MS SQL Server
• Familiar with Rally
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.