Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance. Other tasks as directed by line or Project Manager.
Allscripts is hiring for PowerBuilder
Experience: 4 - 7yrs
Critical / Skills – mandatory/required skills
• Expert in Powerbuilder 12.5
• Expert in SQL scripting
• Porficient in pharmacy inventory, dispensing, dosing, screening, nursing assessments or medication administration
• Experience with hospital clinical applications
• Proficient with MS Team Foundation Server and source control
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills – preferred or nice to have skills
• Experience or familiarity with healthcare industry
• SAFe Agile experience
• Knowledge of First Databank Pharmacy content
• Experience with onshore/offshore development
• Object Oriented Development Expertise
• Client-server and n-tier concepts
• Database architecture, design, development, and optimization using MS SQL Server
• Familiar with Rally
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.