- Strong technical background on design and coding in Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in Web Services, Windows Services, n-tier applications and UI design.
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS based solutions.
- Excellent architectural, analytical, modelling and troubleshooting skills and server side debugging skills.
- Strong Database skills.
- Experience with full lifecycle development and using Agile methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
- Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
- Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations and urgent issues in a professional manner.
- Experience in working with offshore/distributed teams
- Independently handle all Architectural decisions and shape the product Architecture and solve any technical issues that the team has in addition to being a hands-on contributor.
- Responsible for analyzing the current Architecture of the product and suggest ways to improve.
- Actively participate in defining the technical roadmap for the product.
- Contribute in evangelizing new product ideas by continuously keeping updated with the latest technology advancements, monitor industry trends and bring in new ideas that can be incorporated into the product.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects on assigned projects.
- Leadership experience to guide the development team in technology matters.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and parties to deliver the application that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Should be able to work with team spread across U.S. and India.
- Define best practices for design, development and testing of products and encourage/enforce adoption of the same.
- Responsible for training / mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Upwards of 4 years relevant experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology and standards
- Highly motivated by creating business value through the effective use of technology
- Up to 25% (Able and willing to travel for occasional short assignments)
- Core hours based on local time zone, but willing to be flexible in work schedule to accommodate various time zones of a global organization
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.