Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver on the company's cash intake and client satisfaction objections.
Shift:- 5PM to 2AM IST
The primary purpose of this role is to protect the financial integrity of the organization by removing and resolving all barriers that prevent our clients from remitting payment.
- Manage the intake of 100,000 forms of communication (calls, cases, faxes, e-mails) annually from external and internal clients.
- Maintain cash receipts and allocations for all international and domestic banking.
- Negotiate and remediate complex client inquiries in order to maintain adequate cash receipts to foster the organizations financial goals.
- Engage cross operational teams to research and resolve client inquiries.
- Process settlements and amendments in a timely manner to prevent additional revenue and receivables exposure.
- On a quarterly basis provide collectability analysis to support the bad debt calculations.
- Keep management aware of all client escalations.
- Timely responses to urgent inquiries to ensure clients satisfaction and prevent escalations.
- Weekly portfolio review and analysis to determine best practices as well as cash forecasting for the month.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Min 1+ Years experience in previous financial operations experience required.
- Strong analytical, time management and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solver and effective decision maker.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts, reconciliations and other company documents.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.