Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant technical experience
- Post-graduate qualifications or technical certifications preferred
- We are planning to hire F5 Consultant
- 7+ years of experience with F5 technologies, preferably LTM, ASM,APM and GTM.
- Hands on experience on management and implementation of cloud computing especially on the azure platform
- Perform custom, load-balancing, customer-driven solutions on F5 VE platforms
- Thorough understanding of large-scale environments.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong.
- Troubleshoot traffic and connectivity issues through load balancers.
- Utilize packet capture features to aid in analysis of reported issues.
- Coordinates with on-site support personnel while troubleshooting.
- Should have strong experience on F5 HA and device service clustering.
- Must play an active role in designing complex load balancing solutions
- Creates reports and analyzes metrics
- Adheres to Change Management processes and procedures
- Creates and follows SOPs
- Daily administration of the load balancer environment
- Monitors network performance, troubleshoots issues and deploys solutions
- Plans and implements upgrades and installs new equipment
- Evaluates modern technologies to optimize network efficiency
- Experience with upgrading F5 software and hardware from version 11.X and later
- In depth knowledge of F5 TMOS Architecture including currently generally available software versions
- Configures iRules
- Working with Profiles such as TCP, SSL, Persistence, etc.
- In depth knowledge of ADC F5 LTM and GTM hardware platforms including engineering design and deployment implementation guidelines.
- Experience building configurations using TMSH and CLI
- Configuring BIG-IP DNS (formerly GTM)
- Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications and terms requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, NAT and others.
- DMZ Network infrastructure knowledge including topology, security policies, firewalls and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure is required
- Proven ability to resolve F5 related issues and mitigate F5 related risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Experience managing across the ITIL Service Lifecycle Framework with specific knowledge of the Service Design Coordination, Transition Planning & Support and Release & Deployment Management processes
- Credibility to influence peers and executive management
- Excellent Verbal Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have varying degrees of technical expertise
- Ability to produce quality documentation (understand difference between standard, best practice, design & process documents
- Depends upon the project/program needs
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe.
Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.