Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Quality and adherence to Standards
The primary purpose of this role is to work closely with manual & automation teams (onsite/offshore model) to design, build and implement both functional and automated test solutions.
- Design, Develop and implement Test Automation Framework using tools such as HP-Quick Test Pro, Selenium to automate the manual testing process
- Develop solutions for performing automated regression testing, Integration Testing, Data Testing, upstream-downstream Data verification testing and data transformation testing between source and target systems
- Support testing efforts through automated scripting, framework development, tool configuration and maintenance
- Work in Agile environment and perform standard activities as part of Scrum team using various ALM tools like JIRA, HP ALM. Octane etc.
- Work in HealthCare domain and familiarity with EHR, HIE and Integration Engine products is preferred
- Generate Automated Dashboard - Management Reports from Quality Center based to provide the performance on Testing Process using Quality Center, SQL, VB Scripting and Excel macros
- Maintain and report test coverage using Traceability matrix for both functional and automation testing
- Execute and analyze results of daily/nightly automated test loads
- Identify defects and assist with classification, tracking, retesting, and resolution as required
- Execute to daily targets as indicated by test planning
- Document detailed defects and issues through the test management system
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BE or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.