Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
In this System Administrator role, the ideal candidate will assist with day to day operations on technical issues\problems, as well as participation in the initiation and planning phases of organizational projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintaining and supporting Windows and Linux server environments with L2 level expertise. Experience in managing Infrastructure services with WebLogic servers, Apache, Tomcat, Load Balancer, SVN, File servers, Identity management, MySQL, Oracle database, System Center & IIS Services hosted in on-prem data centers or in Azure. Experience in supporting these environments in Healthcare will be preferable.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the configuration, installation, upgrades, performance monitoring, security, and continual improvement of our client’s network, server, and Applications.
• Responsible for providing remote support in resolving Windows, Azure resource\s issues when problems have been identified in 24x7 environment
• Good understanding about development environment, product life cycle and automation
• Position yourself as a trusted advisor to customers, colleagues and partner with them to understand their requirements for Allscripts product\s implementations and migrations in Azure or on-prem data centers.
• Works on incidents of various priorities which requires hands-on technical understanding of the systems, architectures, various products and issues and works towards resolution and escalate, if necessary.
• Responsible for attending to daily service requests, resolving incidents, problem management, incident or service meetings/conferences, perform documentation and follow ups.
• Collaborates with the team members to influence and ensure that support is operating efficiently and generates accurate reports.
• Coordinates with vendor to provide a break-fix as required
• Create documentation e.g. Request for Change, Root Cause Analysis etc.
• Capable of accepting additional responsibilities in the line of duty & should be willing to travel, if required
• Implements technical initiatives and process improvements.
Requirements for this position:
• Should have min 2 years in Windows server and Azure administration.
• Should be good in networking concepts.
• Must have good written and verbal communication
• Good knowledge of protocols such as AD, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP and SNMP.
• Must have experience in file system administration, Azure resource management, Azure automation, Azure pipelines, User administration, PowerShell scripting and automation.
• Should be aware of monitoring tools or methodologies. (E.g. Logic Monitor, SolarWinds etc.)
• Good knowledge on Identity management system like LDAP, Active directory etc. will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should have knowledge of Ticketing tool like Service Now.
• Willing to work 24*7 model.
• Additional AZ-104 certification is must.
• Knowledge on configuration manager like Puppet\Chef\Ansible\saltstack will be an added advantage.
• Good to have understanding about clustering technologies
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.