Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to work closely with manual & automation teams (onsite/offshore model) to design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions across the organization.
Skills Required -
-The primary purpose of this role is to work closely with manual & automation teams (onsite/offshore model) to design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions across the organization.
- 1.5 yrs. of experience in Automation Testing.
- Hands on experience in Selenium Webdriver OR Coded UI.
- Exposure to Performance testing is an added advantage.
- Collaborate with Senior QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Advocate of QA methodologies & practices.
- Identify defects and assist with classification, tracking, retesting, and resolution as required.
- Execute to daily targets as indicated by test planning.
- Document detailed defects and issues through the test management system.
- ISTQB Certifications is an added advantage.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience.
Experience – 2.5 to 3 yrs.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.